WHO WE ARE
House of Orange is a destination for Dutch Design homewares & furniture. Part made-to-order furniture, part homewares, part interiors boutique, our collections are available though our showrooms in Armadale, Fitzroy & online. We also have a thriving national sale network and a manufacturing arm located in Melbourne’s Inner East. As we enter a new busy chapter, we are seeking energetic, enthusiastic, hands on & motivated individuals to join our team. At House of Orange we pride ourselves on the highest level of service at every stage of the customer journey. We have created an environment that is both exciting and collaborative and supports employee growth.
Full Time Retail Sales
We are looking for an individual with sales and customer service experience and a love for interiors and design to join our team!
Full time -immediate start in a busy, fast paced retail environment with emphasis on being part of a tight team and an exciting new chapter of growth and change.
Location : Armadale
We are looking for someone with :
- Strong customer focus and a belief in giving exceptional service
- Willingness to learn and progress within the company long term
- Proficient with inventory software / stock management
- An ability to close the sale
- Self motivated
- High attention to detail and follow-up, professional and confident phone manner
- Ability to work on weekends/ public holidays according to roster, when required
Key duties will include
- Sales of furniture and homewares
- Handling customer phone and email enquiries
- Liaising with retail customers and following up on orders and quotes
- Stock management and knowledge of software inventory program
- Organisation of decoration and display, new items are added weekly
If this exciting opportunity interests you and you can demonstrate via a cover letter and detailed resume that you have the experience and skills required then we would like to hear from you!
Pleas email firstname.lastname@example.org
Full time position, immediate start
Warehouse manager in an exciting and fast-growing homewares and locally manufactured furniture business.
This is a hands-on warehouse role based in the SE suburbs. You will be running a small retail warehouse team as part of a larger manufacturing and retail operation. You will add value to the team and support the company mission & values.
- Autonomous warehouse operations; managing incoming goods and dispatching processes.
- Pro-active input on improving and implementing warehouse management procedures and systems to achieve better efficiency and environmental practices.
- Selecting, ordering and purchasing packaging materials
- Manage the warehouse team to ensure accuracy and accountability.
- Pick and pack; envelopes, boxes and larger furniture items both for dispatch and click and collect.
- Manage and participate in the unloading of containers and delivery trucks.
- Consignment note and delivery docket management/processing, including courier and freight bookings with 3rd party logistic providers for our interstate customers.
- Assisting our dispatch manager with the planning of local delivery runs performed by our in-house delivery and installation teams.
- Supports Sales and Administration staff with rolling stock-takes & maintain stock integrity of the warehouse.
- Managing workplace safety and cleanliness.
- Reliable and accurate order processing.
- Other associated ad-hoc duties.
We would like you to make the warehouse operations your own. Genuine consideration and commitment form the basis for your daily decisions regarding order processing, prioritising dispatches, warehouse neatness and methods of freight.
Stock locations and methods of storage are to be managed to ensure safe, efficient processing and protection fragile and high valued stock.
Occasional delivery driving will be required.
Position qualifications / experience
It is expected that the incumbent will have experience in logistics, warehousing and freight forwarding.
Skills / Knowledge that is necessary to perform the position well:
- People management experience – minimum 2 years
- Good levels of communication and interpersonal skills
- A current forklift license would be an advantage.
- Current car license
- Good written and arithmetic skills.
- Good skills using computer, including Microsoft Office, Outlook
- Experience with stock control software (Cin7).
- Strong Attention to detail
- Strong sense of the value and respect for all stock items.
And most importantly the realisation that you will be an important part of a small team, running the warehouse operations for a fun and fast-growing family business. This comes with high levels of autonomy and responsibility.
Please apply with your cover letter and CV to email@example.com
ASSISTANT FURNITURE MAKER
FULL TIME/ PART TIME/ CASUAL
Location: Bentleigh Factory.
-Sanding and preparing furniture next stage of process
-manufacturing standard stock components
-Factory maintenance; cleaning, sorting timber
-Docking, cutting, routering
-Paint room finish sanding
-Eye for detail
-Confident with hand tools
We offer you a position where you feel valued in a small, fun, dedicated team with the possibility to grow into more senior position within the team.
Applications of interest please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
No matter where you’re at in your career, if you have a passion for interiors, a commitment to hard work and love helping customers, we want to hear from you. From retail to cabinet-making – there are so many ways you can be a part of House of Orange.
We are often on the lookout for committed and passionate talent to join us on our exciting journey.
Please email email@example.com to learn more!